Union AMC has launched an NFO, which is now open for subscription from September 1st, 2022, and closes on September 15th, 2022.
Investment Objective: To generate wealth over the long term, suitable for investors having a moderate risk appetite who are comfortable with volatility in the medium term.
Fund Manager: Vinay Paharia and Sanjay Bembalkar
Benchmark: S&P BSE 500 TRI
Features of Union Retirement Fund:
- Mandatory Lock in 5 years or till retirement age(60), whichever is earlier.
- More than 65% of the fund's investments will be in Equity.
- Moderate to Aggressive style of investing to combat and beat inflation.
- A targeted investment approach to build a separate corpus for retirement.
- No TDS, taxed based on Long Term Capital Gains on Equity.
Suitability of Union Retirement Fund:
- Investors with moderate risk appetite and balanced levels of risk capacity.
- Purely for the long term with no intermittent or immediate requirements.
- Goal of having a vital source of income after retirement.
- Committing investments towards retirement with no mixing of other goals.
- Capital Appreciation approach makes it favorable to build a healthy sum over a longer time frame.
- To maintain or improve the standard of living post-retirement.
Retirement Funds are an interesting breed of equity mutual funds. It has a mandatory lock-in period to ensure investors do not lose track of their primary goal. However, at the same time, it serves the purpose of wealth accumulation by compounding over a longer time frame.
It is of utmost importance to read the scheme documents fully before investing. Get in touch with your financial expert to know more!